Colombo’s Life Capital Presents George Calombaris
Cinnamon Life, Colombo’s premier lifestyle development, is offering existing and new clients a taste of its exclusive culinary outlook, by hosting celebrity Chef, ‘Masterchef’ Judge and Restaurateur, George Calombaris in Colombo from 8th to 11th June. Envisioned as an icon for Sri Lanka and the region, Cinnamon Life is one of the most ambitious projects in terms of scope, design and the exclusive lifestyle experiences it promises to deliver. The George Calombaris event is a prime example of the exclusive and diverse culinary experiences that Cinnamon Life has planned for the future.
George’s visit to Colombo will feature two authentic Greek dinners on the 9th and 10th of June, curated by George himself and a High Tea event on the 11th of June at which he will meet and mingle with food enthusiasts. In addition, he will conduct a highly coveted Masterclass on the 10th of June, demonstrating how he prepares his signature dishes. An online charity auction will be organised by Cinnamon Life two weeks prior to the event, giving potential bidders a period of two weeks to place their bids for the popular chef. George Calombaris will be auctioned to the top 5 highest bidders who can enjoy an exclusive lunch with him on the 11th of June. The proceeds will be donated to ‘Trail’, a project dedicated to a fight against cancer.
For Reservations & Inquiries, Call 0717118111
Terms and Conditions :
- Once purchased, no exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstance.
- Once purchased, no refund will be made under any circumstance unless due to the cancellation of the event on the day the event is to take place.
- The organizers reserve the right, without a refund of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue or state laws, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, unbecoming, or offensive.
- The organizers reserve the right to vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The organizers reserve the right to use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The organizers may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather conditions, security issues or any other cause beyond the organizer's control.
- Unauthorized duplication, alteration, or sale of this ticket may prevent admittance to the event.
- Food Allergies: Please inform the organizers/personnel at the time of ticket purchase, of any allergies or dietary restrictions that you or any individual accompanying you to the event may have and the organizers will endeavor to accommodate you to the best of their ability.
- The organizers will not be responsible for any personal injuries or illness occurring as a result of a food allergy.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.